A little Poem until I return which will be soon

Sup Fam!
The semester is winding down and then I will be back! Here is a poem to tide you over...


I am calm azul

sometimes-murky indigo.

And beneath my glossy surface
I teem with life-
logical, practical, monstrous, necessary.

At times I am rapturous and
I leap in a hot, wet spout to touch Lady Luna,
or to embrace our dear Sir, Ra.

In the throws of my raging, jealousy
I release my anger and quilt the shores with my vicious men-of-war
in a transparent and amorphous torrent of truth.



Safe and be true and tell Karma I said I'm minding my Ps and Qs in anticipation for when we meet again and again...

I love you all dearly

Comments

Don said…
written like a true mahogany goddess.

and it looks like you are expecting good karma upon visit.

Popular Posts