I think a lot about what is on the other side of life.
- Does our energy reconnect with the "star-stuff" from whence we evolved? Oh my but I do hope we rejoin our star stuff parents. If so then we will be here when it all truly changes or ceases and what a wonder we are then huh?
- Are we a part of the swirling entropy that makes up our atmosphere? no less amazing but I'd rather travel to the outer reaches of the universe once I'm released from this mortal coil.
- Maybe we don't go anywhere because what we were in these bodies is all there ever was/is. Surely not as fantastical as the previous two scenarios but still pretty amazing considering we actually did exist, at least for a time.
- I want my impact to be one that inspires others in some way. Well, in some positive way.
- I certainly hope that I have not lived only to be a sore spot in history for someone.
- I want to at least have earned the true forgiveness of anyone I have harmed or whose world was unpleasant because I ever occupied space in it.
- I want most to be a force in hereafter. To be felt and to be relevant in some way. It can be physical or it can be other but I want it to BE, ya know?
Be good to the people around you. Give much, love much and be better than you were yesterday.