Here there and everywhere


So I have had good month so far. Phoenix Comic-con is next weekend and I can’t wait. I have never been to a straight up Comic convention; I usually go to Dragon-Con which encompasses a number of genres and mediums for fantasy, science fiction and comic books.  Usually I take a trip to Phoenix to visit the Guthrie’s and the Grand Canyon, this year, I pushed the trip back to a hotter time apparently and also for a longer stretch of time (5 days) so that we can all do both.  Watson isn’t coming to this one because of projects he has to complete but he is attending Dragon Con. 
Oh, my weight loss is going much, much smoother now that I have gotten into a routine of heating 90 percent veggie and 10 percent other along with no less than one hour of exercise per day. I can’t see the difference but other can and I can really feel the difference which is far more important. 
Anyway, my baby cousin got married yesterday and it was really lovely. He and his wife are so happy together and it was beyond wonderful to see.

Battleship was uhm FUN! Not deep or anything but that’s not really a big deal when you’re checking out a genre movie because its genre. And big ups to Rhianna for being in a sci-fi movie as a hero…all the heroes of my life have been black women so I dig seeing them on the big screen and in a genre I love. Huge kudos to the casting director for the diversity represented in the film. It looked like a real representation of America and it was beautiful.
Well that’s all for now,
Happy Karma!
Us!

Comments

Popular Posts