I totally understand but

I can't give you what you're looking for today. Maybe back about 3, nearly 4 years ago sure but today, not so much. I can say that hearsay is just that, hearsay. I can also say that bitter people aren't typically nice, or respectful or even rational so, take the hearsay with a grain of salt. Also, consider the source. What you heard, might not be what was said. At any rate it is ancient history and certainly unworthy of your time and attention. I know why people sometimes, pick at a sore, because there is a familiar comfort in the pain or in the sensation. Unfortunately, if you pick at a sore it doesn't heal and I'm in the healing business these days. Now if you ever want to have a conversation with me, fine, I might engage but attempts to provoke anger will always fall short. I'm just too clear on my path, I know myself too well now and frankly, I'm too damn happy, so, find your truth, your real truth, and get moving. And a wise person once spoke of how easy it is to find courage with these most technical of mediums and I dare say, it goes both ways...I owe you a thanks for the bullet you took and apparently the wound you're now nursing because of it but I owe you nothing else. You, just like the rest of us, got and are getting exactly what you deserve for your choices. No more and no less so stirring the pot seems like a distraction tactic but hey who am I, just some "random chick"....

That being said, what a great weekend I had. It was filled with Happy babies and happier Mommies, good food and great friends and don't even get me started on the laughs. Thor was fantastic! Now, Watson wasnt too keen on how fast the love affair materialized with Jane Foster and the son of Odin but I feel like, in the superhero world it is very possible. I mean the whole life and death aspect of the meeting could accelerate feelings and emotions (just like in real life) so I was fine with it. The test of a good villain is the solidity of his backstory so Loki is one ripe for super villainy. He doesn't know who he is, he is a stolen child, and he feels unworthy and betrayed because of it all. How can he NOT be a great super villain? I love the reference to Tony Stark and if you havent seen it, STAY until AFTER the credits roll for a bit of intel on what's to come for the First Avenger and his evil adopted brother!

I also saw Fast Five which in short, blew my mind! The fight scenes were explosive, the car chases were ridiculously adrenaline pumped and the love interest aspect didn't get in the way of the action. Suspending your disbelief and EVERYTHING you know about gravity and science of any type will be easy once you get a look at the bodies on these fellas. Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel are just gorgeous to look at and you will certainly be compelled to look. Again, if you haven't seen it STAY until After the credits because you get a treat of which you will be pleasantly surprised!
And now I am off to read my bestie's blog before she breaks my neck! LOL

She's a feisty DIVA who doesn't need anyone outside of herself to validate her use of the word, and that is real Confidence. Operas have Divas in my mind but again, who the hell am I? LOL
Karma's calling so get off the phone with me...

Some truths are hard to hear, because if you really hear them - and understand that they are in fact true - then you have to change.
- Al Gore
Us!

Comments

Popular Posts