Boys II Men makes a comeback

and I LOVE it! Charlie Wilson is on the cd and he and the group blend very well! I dont know why I started my post this way because I have no intention of yakking about music.  I want to yak about Renaissance Fair. I found the fur fabric I like and Myclette has no choice but to help me make the darn thing! You should see her freaking designs for her costume!!! In a word AWESOME. She has already finished the top and seriously it is way nice. Hopefull she can help me put mine together.  You know, someone recently told me I should grow up. Now I don't know what they think grow up is but I assured them that I am plenty grown. Apparently for most people, growing up means not watching The Cartoon Network and tossing out your comic books. For me it means living life on your own terms and transcending the bull-crap to get to the good stuff. Dude, I'm a nerd and my friends are nerds...and I have to say it, we Rock like a boat! ZING! Anyway, I have started getting annonymous comments again about really old crap. I deleted them but I really don't like them because it's like someone is trying to stir up hot garbage.  I blame myself becasue of the public way I reacted to something personal so now any number of people (who likely think they are being my friend in a weird way) could be trying to start junk. Look, whomever you are, please quit it. Just stop. No harm no foul but seriously. I'd rather you didnt start poking at people, especially me. That said, I am going to an event today about Breast Cancer awareness that I am really excited about. The event is THIS, which is pretty nice. Breast Cancer Awareness is near and dear to me as I lost one of the most beautiful people in my life to the disease this year and a Professor I had, Dr. Susan Ahern recently lost her battle with the disease this week. Sigh...
Oh yeah!!! I have ALL of my Halloween decorations up and let me tell you...pretty darned impressive! If you're my facebook bud you can see them so go check them out. The neighborhood kids are pretty stoked about the treats they may get from our spot so YAY Us! LOL!
On that note I think I'll get out in the world and spread some joy...see y'all out there.
Happy Karma!
Us!

Comments

Popular Posts