Happy Autumnal Equinox!

AUTUMNAL EQUINOX
For the first time since 1991, there will be (or rather was)a full moon on the autumnal equinox. I plane to go outside and commune with the Universe (from the safety of my patio of course). I plan to light some candles and reflect on this change of the season and think about how I can move into a new season of my own life. We always have opportunities to transform ourselves and make changes for the better, especially during setbacks. When things take a downturn we can use that opportunity to sharpen our bounce back skills. Believe me, I know...anyway,
I am taking this time of year to do some fall cleaning and to get ready for my favorite seasons--fall and winter. All Hallows Eve is coming up quick and I really need to get my gourds out and prepare for the Solstice. Nature does her best to give us the chance to change and transform with her. Maybe we should all take the hint.
The cool air here in the Lone Star State is a welcome change! I plan to spend an entire day enjoying the weather and the Museum Day Open House that is all day on Saturday. Free admission for all of the museums in the district and a shuttle to take you from place to place! Can't Wait! My little sweet potato love her vamplet baby that I got her from Dragon Con. It came with a wee baby bottle of blood and Ava can be seen turning the bottle up in an effort to drink the contents...LOL, yep she is apart of the right village!

Karma Kalls!
Don't make her shout...

Comments

Popular Posts