So This Is What It's Like

to start the New year off right! Already off to a banging start! FORGIVE THE TYPOS PLEASE
I have to go to Cleveland of all places for 3 weeks at the end of this Month, then I am off to my annual Grand Canyon trek with the wonderful Guthries! The Artist will accompany me this year which will be a blast. The Artist got to celebrate his birthday (which happens to be the same Month and day of the year as the bloke who wrote The Lord of the Rings) with our friends for Breakfast/Brunch and he had a great time. He isnt really very hard to please so a small gathering with the funniest freaking people on the planet was right on the spot for him!
I have reconnected with the old roomies which I am exceedingly grateful for and started the New Year laughing and dancing with family and friends. Honestly I have yet to stop smiling, I am happy. Busy, but happy as all get out. I plan to spend this year with the people I care about, working towards the things that will bring us all closer together. That said, a big move is in the works and since a pair of my closest friends already live in desired city and more of my closest friends are moving there as well it is a no-brainer that we should pull up stakes and find a place to plant roots!
I am happy and I hope you are too.
Be decent, keep your word, be brave and be yourself!
Karmically Yours
Me!

Comments

Popular Posts