Curry was the Case that They Gave Me

Today I made curry. You know, mortar and pestle to crush the herbs, the coconut milk and jasmine rice. Everyone was please if I do say so myself. It was nice to be back in the kitchen after so long. cover your chicken with the herbs and spices and pan sear briefly in olive oil.

 Get the aromatics going. I kept it simple with just onions and bell pepper.
Drain off the oil from your chicken, and add 8oz of either water or in my case, chicken broth, add the aromatics and add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of coconut milk.
 Start your rice...cook according to package instructions....This fragrant and taste rice adds another level of flavor to the dish.

Simmer your chicken for about 30 minutes. I didn't add cornstarch because it's summer and it seemed too heavy, so I thought a nice light curry broth would be best.



That's all for tonight.
Watch that Karma so you dont have to watch your back.
Love and Light

 Us!

Comments

Popular Posts