Other Stuff I Dig

I use my iPhone at the gym because I can listen to Pandora radio. If you don't know what this is then let me tell you, its only the best internet radio (for free) that I have come across in the hot minute that I have been all tech savvy. You can create a radio station around a song you like by simply pressing the create station tab and typing in the name of the song! Pandora then opens up a world of like music for you (get how I got all box-like). Anyway, I was listening to an old hip-hop group that my friend Troy put me on to called Blood of Abraham and they are awesome. Through Pandora I was able to find more groups like them that I had never even heard of and a number of them that I did, like Del the Funkehomosapien. I love that darn station.

In other news, I'm a little concerned about getting involved in Mayor Bill White's campaign for Governor. That is I was until I read all the stats on the current Governor Rick Perry. I can't believe the stuff Perry has pulled and I just want him out. So I guess I'm gonna be helping out Mayor White who may be too honest for politics (Jimmy Carter). We'll see.

all for now
Wishing you love and light and good karma
Us!

Comments

Popular Posts