SPECIAL ED and FLOW FACTORY Tonight At the Engine Room!

Special Ed is performing tonight at the Engine Room and my friends will be one of the fabulous opening acts! If you are in Houston Tonight come and check out
Double F (Flow Factory)
as they lay down some conscious lyrics! I'll be there representing and hustling the marvelous female-exalting artwork of the locally renown Jamila John! Come get an Eyeful and Earful of real talk and entertainment! Oh and I will be posting some pics from the Hip-Hop Conference and Panel that was held at the University of Houston earlier this month. Quanell X, M1 from Dead Prez, Slim Thug, LaToya Luckett, Wicked Cricket were all in attendance! It was interesting to say the least! I was there promoting (I am her actual PR point-person now) the art work of Miss Jamila John whose website will launch soon.....Peruse this wont you?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is how it works. Get your hustle on but ALWAYS be conscious of YOU who hurt in the process. Otherwise Karma will tear you a new one....Ask around, I aint lyin'

Comments

PurpleZoe said…
Very slick. I've got to get out more and start catching these shows when they're in my area. Thanks for posting.
Don said…
Looking forward to the pics. Still love the Special Ed hip hop classic I Got It Made.

Popular Posts