Let's Get Physical, Physical

okay, so I don't work out as much as I should, especially since I have a gym membership that is paid without fail each month through automatic withdrawal. I know, I know, I am no spring chicken and I really don't have the luxury of letting my health go until I get the time or inclination to take care of myself on a consistent basis.
I am gonna go to a yoga class this weekend and also I will hit up the water aerobics class that I am already paying for through 24 hour fitness. You know I usually just get on the treadmill for the required 30 minutes, stretch for a measly 10 minutes and then beat feet out of the gym to eat a passable healthy meal.
I owe myself much better than that and honestly I happen to like vegetarian, organic eating but the prep time is my failing....
more on this later, I just got a spark of inspiration for a story I am working on. If only these sparks would translate to my health maintenance. Oh well, if at first you don't succeed....
Take care of one another and always Keep Your Word. Your word is your bond. Be the example you were born to be and the one you purport to be.
Karmically yours....
Me

Comments

Popular Posts