Quick Friday Notes----

  1. It's raining here, which means that the weather is gonna give it the old college try at beginning a winter season.
  2. I'm a lover not a fighter but in the words of Kanye West "The only thing I wish? I wish a nigg* would." Bitch please, you aint shit in comparison to what I just fought off. This is the dirty and as such feel free to jump whenever you feelin' squirrel-ly! You damn sure aint the only one with folks.
  3. Yawn...."Me thinks the lady doth protest too much," this is one of my favorite quotes for a reason. If you have to constantly announce it, you should likely consider just who it is you are trying to convince. Oh and by the way, everyone knows exactly who and what you are and soooooooo, you can probably stop with the hot air.
  4. Double Yawn....you get what you pay for. And sometimes it is a whole lot of nothing with a staggering price tag.
  5. Cancer is a BITCH! There, I said it! I mean remission is awesome but it only offers happiness with ominous-ness (is that a word?). Anyway, Cancer is a BITCH!
  6. Venting gets the poison out and less poison means less Cancer, soooo Go Fuck Yourself Cancer!
  7. Yoga and Meditation are AWESOME! 
  8. Self Awareness is Paramount! Telling yourself the truth about yourself is tough but shit, it can only get better from there, right? I mean you will know the absolute worst about yourself and you can dump the poison and keep the sweet parts.
  9. Hate is a waste of ever fleeting time and a WASTER of the body. I do not hate. I vent but never will anyone have the power to waste my time or my body on a wasted ass emotion. This is one of the many things I like about myself.
  10. Remission is FUCKING AWESOME! There, I said it.
  11. I really miss the taste of fast food. Still! I don't miss the damage it does/did but damn-it sometimes I just want "2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun"
  12. uhm if someone says "what you did really hurt me and made me cry" I'm guessing the mystery of whether something hurt them and made them cry is a non-mystery----sooooooo, yeah, you didn't expose them, they pretty much told you, clown!
  13. Just as physical disease can run in families so too can emotional turmoil. I know whole families who are suffering under both physical and mental dis-ease. Damn...Hopefully they will pull through all of it together and with as few battle scars as possible.
  14. I wish everyone peace from disease period. It's fucking hard to live a good life without a bunch of extra shit raining down on you.  Really fucking hard! Trying to stay emotional positive and balanaced aint always easy and on some days, it just isnt possible. Treatment is fucking....I can't even begin to tell you....
  15. Stop emailing me whoever you are. I ain't answering no questions about nobody's past but my own. I write MT experiences and MY perceptions of past events. The events are true to me as they are MY impressions and MY perceptions!  My blog is open to everyone to read and so is my facebook account. You don't have to be friends with me to read anything about me online because I am DAMN comfy with myself and I aint got shit to hide (trust me, as a federal employee they go over your shit with a fine tooth comb), but if someone else has barred you from getting the skinny on them then you need to respect that shit and press on. Everyone is grown and so you don't need to police adults. Beat feet in the other direction. and damn-it be nice for fuck's sake! Leave these people the fuck alone! Sheesh
In the words of Sade "It's only love that gets you through"
Take care of one another, spread love and chase that poison out, you got no choice, the alternative is to rot alive and that is worse than death.
Karmically Yours
Me!

Comments

Popular Posts