Parable of the Talents

I cook every single day. every day. I love to cook and I love to try new ingredients and recipes and experiments. Last night I made a new roast duck recipe with celery, carrots, and various aromatics. pretty nice even though I forgot to take a pic of before chowing down. Cooking is one of my talents that gets stronger each time I take the muscle out for a test drive.

I write every single day. every day. I love to write and think of new realities and possibilities and events. Last night my favorite heroine traveled to a far off place to find her destiny and save the destiny of others. I hate that I have already sold this story to Callalou, because I love it and I don't want to part with it now.

There is a brilliant artist in the house who draws/sketches every single day. every day. The Artist creates on paper the reflection of the soul of people, places and ideas through the medium of graphite. Watching someone, especially someone important to you, create is a high. It is like...religion (only without the preacher/pimp ripping you off and book of allegories being misconstrued and taken literally for some absurd reason) I mean a real deep/complex and soulful experience.

Rejoice in the Talents, yours and theirs...
karmically yours,

me

Comments

Popular Posts